2011年11月23日星期三

With my dear biu yi :D At 1u 23/11/2011

We went to 1u with my dear biu yi, we watched the movie " Happy Feet ". This movie is quite nice in my heart, their content is about all the Peguins must be mutual to each others. I love this stories so much even that actually I treat Cartoon just a childhood...less touched of the Cartoon...As a result of this Happy Feet movie made me transform...I hope have a next Cartoon movie let me more touched~ Love Cartoon movie now <3 Other, the movie haven start yet we go go WONG KOK eat dessert...mine is mang guo xi mi lu(dessert), bro is hong xiu tai yang(beverage) and my yiyi is nai cha(beverage).

 Mine is mang guo mi lu  xD My favourite!!! ><''
My brother is hong xiu tai yang~


After the drinked we go to enjoy our's Happy Feet movie...Later we finished movie, we went to Parkson saw the Christmas bear...I saw the rainbow bear is my jie lover xD but the price is RM 79.90...SO EXPENSIVE~

Saw my brother is touched the puppy in the cage! So cute >M<  23/11/2011

Then, we went to the G floor took a lot of pictures with my dear biu yi ^^
Our's picture is here now.Finally I sent her go to Taman Bahagia LRT Station to hang over their place Setapak :D Thanks I have a nice day WITH you yiyi => muackzzz! Love you always~ <3<3<3











没有评论: